I would like to invite anyone interested to assist to the International Materials Research Congress (IMRC-2014), to be held in Cancun Mexico in August this year. This Congress includes the Symposium Materials for Nuclear Applications where we will discuss the state-of-the-art and future trends on nuclear materials. The topics include:
- Engineering materials (metals, ceramic, glasses, polymers, elastomers and composites)
- Materials Characterization (microstructure and properties)
- Nuclear waste materials
- Radiation effects in materials, including neutron, gamma, proton, etc.
- Fission reactor materials: fuels, cladding, pressure vessels, core structures
- Nuclear Environmental degradation
- Simulation and modeling for the analysis of materials behavior
- Performance of materials in high temperature and radiation field
As part of the organizing committee I hope we can welcome as many participants as we can from all over the world.
For further information please visit the website:
Hope to see you in Cancun.